Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yet another wild weekend

Cameron had fun dancing with Quincy at my cousin's wedding reception. I thought it was very sweet. Notice, this little girl does not enjoy wearing shoes! Despite getting lost on the way to the reception, we had a good time when we got there! We are very happy for my cousin Wes and his new wife, Jessica, and we wish them many years of happiness!
Since all the kids were somewhat cleaned up, I decided to take a photo op...none of the photos turned out very well...someone always had their hands in their faces. I guess we will have to call up my friend Melissa to get our Christmas photo again this year!!








We ended up our weekend in the E.R. with Colin. He decided that he could do some trick riding on his new bike, but it didn't turn out too well! He got 7 stitches in the chin. He always manages to do these injury things on Sunday evening when our doctor's office is closed, and after the Express care places close for the evening. E.R. is always a bit of a freakshow, and we got our money's worth this evening! Colin is a little sad because he can't swim for a few days, but I figure that considering the injury he could have gotten, he is pretty lucky! They asked him at the E.R. if he was wearing a helmet, and he said "yeah but it didn't really protect my chin too well!" :)
Other than the obvious running in circles, and one small injury, we are doing pretty well I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment