Saturday, January 23, 2010

Already, its Saturday again!




















Cameron had a basketball game in Council Grove today, I took him while Jim took Colin to his wrestling tournament in Manhattan. I had meant to take the camera, however after a certain incident with Harper involving some poop, new clothes, and a lot of towels, I walked out of the house in a hurry and forgot the camera. I had to take this photo when we got home. Cam played really well, and even though they lost, I think that he had fun...at least mostly fun! Colin had another hard day wrestling in Manhattan, but he seems to have had fun as well.













After more than a week of fog, wet, and mud, it was so nice to see the kids getting outside to get some fresh air and sunshine (at least we think that is what that shiny thing in the sky is). So why is Quincy crying? Well, because her big brother Colin had the audacity to leave her behind while he went off to the neighborhood football game!






























I went to upload photos off our camera only to find that Mallory and Madison had been perfecting their photography skills. There were about 100 photos of Harper in various poses. They did a really nice job with a lot of them, and I am starting to wonder if this is going to be the most photographed baby in America!






Last weekend, we had a very nice visit from my friend Grace and her boys. The kids had a good time playing with their friends who they don't get to see often enough, and of course I had a wonderful time visiting with my friend who I don't get to see often enough! Although we keep up through email, free cell weekend minutes and blogging, it is never quite as nice as a face to face visit. Stanley, our Godson gave this puzzle to Jim. We don't seem to do a lot of puzzles around here, but this one was a special challenge as it was really cool! Jim and the kids had a great time putting it together. It has now been glued and is on display in our upstairs hallway! (Thank you Grace and boys!)

1 comment: