Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Buttered Up


Yesterday, Preston was sick, so I had to stay home from work. I had been up with him and Harper most of the night, so when the big kids left for school and the little ones were still sleeping, I crawled back in bed and slept for a couple of hours. I had my 6 week check up yesterday afternoon, so when I got up, I fed Preston and Quincy some toast, put Harper in her swing and went to take a shower before Jim came home. While I was in the shower, Quincy buttered Harper for me. She said it was "wotion" and had it rubbed in all over her head, in her hair, and all over her face- she did a very nice job. Unfortunately, I didn't think about taking photos of my little butter ball - I was just focused on getting her cleaned up so I would not be late! I think this might be a reminder of why I usually get up before anyone else and get my shower taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment