Friday, January 29, 2010

Meet Dwight




Cameron's school had Grandparents' day today. Each kid in his class had to dress up as a character from Kansas history since it was also Kansas day. He was Dwight D. Eisenhower. He informed me that he had to have a haircut in order to better fit his part. His class put on a wax museum, and he had to sit very still like a wax figure and answer questions about his character. He must have done a terrific job because I got a phone call from both his teacher, and the school superintendent telling me what a great job he did! We are very proud! Now I just have to give him a quick cleanup on his haircut so he looks more like a 10 year old!
We are off to another wild weekend coming up. Colin has a wrestling tournament in Wamego and Cam has basketball in Osage City. Tonight is the 4-H lock-in and Sunday will have to be a day of catching up around here!

I am also very proud to report that my husband fixed our washer and it is working well! He might have a future as a handy-man after all!

1 comment: