Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkins!

 After messing with this for a long time, I have given up getting these photos in order!  :(
The kids had yesterday off from school, so we went on our annual trek to Shaake's pumpkin patch.  We had a great time!





 Cam didn't go to the patch with us....he ditched us for his friends!
 The rest of us had a ghostly good time! 













 I don't know if you can tell or not, but Quincy is sort of crying in the above photo....that is because Colin and Preston "lost" her in the hay maze!  I think it truly freaked her out!  Once in a while, something rattles her cage!
 Colin reported to me that in the 4th grade he was the king of the monkey bars.  He went all the way across and then said "oh yeah, still got it!"  Quincy could not let that pass without pointing out she is in 1st grade and can do it just as well! 


 I do love some great pumpkin hunting and carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment