Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cam's last meet

 Cameron had his final jr. high wrestling meet last night.  He mentioned that this was his last wrestling meet in his life.  We shall see about that!   I think he had an enjoyable season, although he did not become a kid who is anxious to get back on the mats.  It no doubt kept him in shape for basketball season which is coming up shortly!  



You might notice the cotton up Cam's nose.  He bled for quite a while, which put the match on hold.  During that hold time, Preston yells across the gym "nobody makes me bleed my own blood!"  A quote from one of the boy's favorite movies "Dodgeball."  I could see Cameron laughing.

I am proud of you Cam, for trying something new!  You did a great job!
Wrestling may be over for Cameron, but it is just getting started for Colin.  We have plenty more wrestling meets to sit through!  I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment