Monday, May 18, 2015

It's a bad week for cats at our house

On Friday, I realized I hadn't seen Afolf all day.   On Saturday, we had some intense storms.  I was relieved when I pulled laundry out of the dryer and Adolf was on the downstairs couch.   Yesterday, he was still sitting in the same spot.  We noticed before church he didn't seem to be feeling well.   All day long, he kept getting weaker.  I promised the kids I would take him to the vet today.   I won't need to take him, as he passed away last night.  We all really loved that big old baby cat!   He was seriously one of the best cats ever!   He was patient with the kids and with Johnny, he always wanted to cuddle, and he always knew when you were having a bad day and needed some extra purrrring.   We will really miss him.  

The kitten that was born last week also passed away.  Apparently the mother was not doing her job very well.   
Hearts are a little bit tender at our house this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment