Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cameron's last game.

Cameron (#00) played his last 2 games for the summer league in St. Mary's last night.  

Every single week has been some sort of adventure. Including last night where Cameron locked his keys in his car, along with his basketball shoes and his friends basketball shoes.  Luckily I have a friend from high school who is a lock picking genius and helped us out!  We made it with 5 minutes to spare!  
I have really enjoyed watching the boys play.   They have improved and I have enjoyed  getting a taste for the coaching staff which will be different from what Cameron had last year.  
It should be fun to watch them this winter.  

And sometimes watching Cameron's facial expressions is the best part! 
I think part of what I enjoyed was having some one on one time with Cam the past few weeks.  He is so busy working, practicing, going to weights, etc it was nice to have a couple hours to catch up with him.  He is excited about his upcoming sophomore year and he has some great plans that I am excited to watch him activate!   


No comments:

Post a Comment