Saturday, July 18, 2015

Just a little Saturday randomness

Colin and Preston were off early this morning to work at the fairgrounds.  Afterward, they came home to get their golf clubs for a quick round with a friend of Colin's who is home for the weekend. 
 It amuses me that Totes still allows her babies to nurse.  They are the roughest nursers I have ever seen.  I find it funny when she gets tired of them and jumps over their heads.  
Chocolate is not an attractive kitty, but when she got sick this week, the girls nursed her back to health.   We have had a bad streak with cats lately.  Luckily, she is feeling better and had been returned outside with her momma. 
We spend a ton of time sitting by the pool.  This moth held my attention for a long time the other evening as it was using its antennae.   
I am so happy that Colin built me another picnic table so that Blitz had a place to lay.   
Colin and Cameron have been working a ton of hours at the ranch. One day a big storm blew up, and I got a text from Colin telling me that a little rain doesn't stop Cameron! 
Rader has settled in pretty well.  He is not a big snuggler, but he does a nice job of tolerating the kids.   He is pretty active and does a lot of funny stuff, making us all laugh. 
He had also claimed Colin's shoe as his own.  


No comments:

Post a Comment