Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas break photos.

Jim and some of the kids went to celebrate Christmas with his side of the family.  The big girls had to work, and Saige and I missed out due to Saige having a terrible cough and fever.  The other kids reported having a good time. 
Sometimes over school breaks, I get asked if I am ready for the kids to go back to school.  I always say no.  I like having them around.  They really do get along good most of the time.   Preston got the game of Life from Santa.  I was amused listening to them play.  I believe Saige schooled them all!  
It took several days, and she still has a bit of a cold, but Saige is feeling better.  I enjoyed a little bit of snuggle time when she was feeling bad.  
It has been 50+ degrees all winter until now.  We had a winter storm with ice, sleet and a dusting of snow.  The girls had a My Little Pony marathon and 
We had to drink a lot of hot chocolate.  Aunt Geraldine gave them hot chocolate mix with several different flavors and chocolate covered spoons to stir it with.  It was a huge hit with the younger crowd. 
And with Cameron who appears to be a hot chocolate addict.  
Quincy started practicing with a new basketball team. She was pretty nervous, but she seems like she is enjoying it now. 
I truly am amazed at how fast the break is flying by! I guess it just means we are getting closer to summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment