Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday in the land of wackadoo

This morning I passed the final parts of my CDL test and am now officially a bus driver!  Or at least I am licensed to drive a bus!  I am happy to have the testing behind me!  I will be keeping my Watershed  job, and my township treasury position, but this is an opportunity to work a part time job that has the same hours as the kids.  A bonus of a side gig!  Right now, I will be doing some subbing until a route opens up!  
I had no trouble passing the written test, and thank you to my mom for going with me to practice, the driving test was a breeze. I had trouble with the pre-bus inspection test.  I actually failed it last week.  I spent a week watching video demonstrations....proving once again that you really can learn anything on YouTube!  
We went from the DMV straight to the school for Picnic on the Playground day with Harper and Clayton!  They were both pretty excited to get to eat outside!  
This is a fun event that the school puts on.  I think Harper had fun, but she is so shy, it is hard to tell sometimes!  

Now we enter into the coveted weekend zone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment