Friday, September 16, 2016

Homecoming

It was homecoming week on the Trail.  I think the kids had a lot of fun activities and seemed to be enjoying it.  
Saige and I planned to attend the Homecoming parade, but it was rained out.  They had a large pep rally at the high school instead.  Saige and I decided to not fight for a parking spot!   We stole these pictures off of the school's Facebook page.  
If you look hard, you can see Cameron doing his drum majoring!  
After such a rainy day, it was a cool fall evening. Jim and the kids watched the game while I worked in the tuba toss tent again.  We made a surprising amount of money and I am pleased with this new fundraiser.   
Since our booth was busy during halftime, Preston took photos of Cameron leading the band.  The band sounded good and Cameron did a great job!   
Preston brought my phone back and said "I took 57 pictures and every single one of them is awesome!"   He has my photography skills!   ;)
SFT won the game.  Whenever they win, there are some dads who light off fireworks.  I look over and see Quincy dancing like a maniac during the fireworks show!  In fairness, she may have been trying to warm up considering when we had been at the game exactly 3 minutes she decided to play in some puddles and was absolutely drenched.  I stopped carrying clothes for her about 7 years ago!  Crazy kid!  
A man from church came and picked up 3 kitties.  Saige had to hug them all goodbye.  
This is the last kitty we have left.  I considered bringing it in the house and we gave it a bath. The first time the door opened, it ran right out.  I hope the Owls are all tired of eating kitty carry out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment