Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Birthday boy

Today is Preston's 12th birthday!  Honestly, since this boy was born time has sped by at an alarming rate.  His birth was a huge blessing to our family!  Preston is often described as wise beyond his years, and an old soul.  Sometimes his insight is truly amazing.  We are a lucky family to have him! 
All Preston asked for was Casey's pizza and chocolate cake.  Whereas Preston is about as easy going, rule following and mellow as any kid can be, his eating habits are horrendous.  Vegetables?  Never!  Fruits?  Maybe.  Anything that seems healthy? Not happening.  He likes pizza, and hot dogs. Recently, as we were discussing him moving away to college he told me he feels like he could spend about 15 dollars a week on groceries.  With a straight face he told me he would order one small pizza, buy a box of top ramen, and some cereal and he'd be all set!  I believe he would do it!  
I do love this kid!   Happy birthday Preston!  I hope you have many more!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, I loved catching up on your family this afternoon. Life has been so busy here, i know you relate! I have some many things I want to get posted I am just slow getting it done!
    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete