Monday, October 3, 2016

A good meeting

The 4-H had installation of their new officer team. I have to say that Cameron did a great job of managing the meeting and the whole thing was over in half an hour.   That has to be a record!  
The half hour included a demonstration on milking dairy goats.  Quincy is extremely interested in goat milking.  She wants it to be her new project.  I have flashbacks to milking cows and am just not sure she understands the commitment she would be taking on.  
She got to milk a goat tonight and is more in love than ever with the idea.  My next step is buying some goat milk from this family later this week and making goat cheese.  I figure if she wants to try it she should know what she is getting herself into!  
We had a little kitty incident today.  The kitten took a ride to my office on the engine of the van.  Luckily, he seems to be unharmed from this little adventure.  He had to hang out at my office.  Harper was with me today because she had a fever.  I am glad she was there to help keep him entertained.  
Harper has a fever, but no other symptoms. I don't know what kind of virus she has, but she is sort of miserable.  I hope she feels better soon!  Slice seemed concerned and didn't leave her while she was sleeping today.  He's such a sweet kitty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment