Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Saige and Quincy both had Halloween parades this morning.  I ran from one town to another trying to catch them!   
I was successful!  I even managed to get Hillary  and Donald to shake hands!  Seriously, these two crack me up.   I have never gone trick or treating and had so many people ask to take pictures with the kids before!  
This afternoon, Overbrook had their parade.  Saige helped Jim hand out candy.  I have watched Jim hand out candy for years and it always makes me nervous.  This year, he literally had 10 pieces left. That is just too close for me!  
I do absolutely love the parades and seeing all the kids dressed up.  Such fun!  
My nephew was excited to see us!  
This evening, we all enjoyed some trick or treating!  My group is getting smaller!   
Mallory really wanted to come with us.  Unfortunately she just couldn't.  So we face timed her into part of the fun.  We tried to get her in the group photo as well.  
Cameron worked with his FBLA group at trunk or treat in town.  We went over and it was a lot bigger than last year!   
Halloween is exhausting but awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment