Friday, December 1, 2017

A win 

Quincy had a game tonight.  Mallory took some pictures and I was happy she captured the fact that this girl is always wrestling around on the floor going after loose balls.  She plays tough!  Especially on defense.  Her team keeps improving.  They won tonight.  



Harper was thrilled with her Santa earrings!  Sometimes she even smiles!  


I have a friend who is in hair school.  I ran up and let her practice on my hair.  It's short and should be easy to run out the door in.  If not, it's only hair!  When I came back from getting my hair cut, I was surprised to see my bus had been Christmas-ified.  My shuttle para fixed it all up!  I have been repeatedly telling her there is "no Christmas before December!"   We had to break out the Christmas music on the radio as well!  



No comments:

Post a Comment