Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Concert and heat 

Cameron had his Band Christmas concert.  It was awesome musically, but I am on record with my hatred of the auditorium they built.  The pictures turn out awful in there, the seats are crowded and uncomfortable, and it is nowhere near big enough.  There.  I said it.  I feel better.  It is a shame we will be paying taxes on that mess for years to come.  The upside is that the band was awesome, and the jazz band was phenomenal.  Cameron was also selected for KSU honor band (I can't remember if I mentioned that).  

Because the auitorium lighting is so bad, I had to grab Cameron for some pictures after the concert.  He wanted to stand with my high school composite.   The girls got a huge kick out of this, especially Quincy, as her assistant principal was in my class!  

So long as you are looking, might as well find other people you know!  

Our furnace bit the dust.  Thank God it has not been overly cold.  The oven running has done a nice job of keeping us warm enough.   Mallory even made some ornaments with the kids in order to keep the oven going and feel like it wasn't a waste!   The furnace guy is working on it today.  Fingers crossed that it will be a cheap fix!  

No comments:

Post a Comment