Wednesday, April 17, 2019

loads of photo ops

Preston and Quincy had a track meet at Prairie View yesterday.  I was excited to drive the bus, so I would have an opportunity to watch their events and not have to leave in the middle.  However, with 2 of them participating on different ends of the field, I still missed some of their stuff.  Preston and Quincy both did pole vault.  Preston is getting pretty good at it!  He cleared 8 feet yesterday, but lost to a really good vaulter who ended up clearing 9 feet.  He placed second.  I enjoy watching that event.  Preston also did high jump, but I didn't watch him.  





Quincy is getting better at each meet, but isn't quite able to clear the bar.  Yesterday her body went over the 5 foot jump, but her arm hit he pole.  It was sad.  She says she will keep trying!




Quincy also threw shot and discus.  I missed her shot throws, but watched her discus.  I think she placed 4th but I am not real clear on that.  She did a great job!  









Preston was on both the 4X200 and 4X400 relay teams.  His 200 meter team placed first.  His 400 meter team placed 2nd.  They are pretty fun to watch.  Quick boys!

I also got this picture from Cameron.  He said that he is on a softball team at the rec center.  They are undefeated and last night, they needed a sub player.  Colin was willing to sub, but Cam was more concerned that they stay undefeated.  I am not sure what the outcome was, but I love that they want to do stuff together!  


No comments:

Post a Comment