Thursday, April 4, 2019

what we do

Running - is what we do.  On the rare moments we have an evening at home, sometimes we get more comfortable than we should!  Saige has sort of laid a claim on Andrew's dog.  Andrew likes to give her a lot of grief about it, but he shares well!  :)  We are hearing from a lot of the people we sold dogs to that they are very smart, are training easily and are great dogs.  Dex….well he might not be the smartest one of the batch, but he sure is sweet!

Preston and Quincy had their first track meet on Tuesday.  Because it was an early meet, I didn't think I could make it in time for their events.  This would have been incorrect....as the meet lasted forever.  Live and learn I guess.  Preston placed 2nd in the pole vault, did not place in high or long jump, and his 4X200 team took 2nd place.  Quincy placed 4th in both shot put an discus.  She scratched on her first attempt at pole vault.  She is excited to try again!  They said that they got cold, but had fun!  Hopefully the next meet will be warmer!  I always say I am happy to see winter sports end, and then I go sit at track and think why was I happy about sitting outside?  Why?  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment