Monday, April 22, 2019

Baby shower

Saturday, Madison's aunts gave her a baby shower.  She was very honored.

Evie with some of her grandmas.  There are more!  She is a well loved little girl!



I was excited that I got to meet my newest cousins, Miriam (pictured above) and Hazel!  They are both adorable.  I failed to get a picture of Hazel though.

Evie and Emma-Kate.  I remember when EK was the baby like it was just yesterday.  She has grown up way too fast!





It was a very nice shower.  Evie got a lot of good stuff, and it was very much appreciated.  Harper and Saige had an absolute ball helping Madison sort through the stuff and put it away.  Saige thinks Evie is the neatest doll she has ever had!

After the shower, Madison and Andrew ran some errands. I watched the baby.  She and I enjoyed the evening of just vegging out.  Every time they leave, Saige offers to baby sit Bailey.  Sometimes I feel really sorry for Bailey!


No comments:

Post a Comment