Friday, February 19, 2021

Sub-state












Quincy had her sub-state wrestling tournament today in Garnett.  I was at work when my boss texted to see if I wanted to go.  He said he had a substitute for me if I did.  I could not let that opportunity pass by!   I was excited to watch Quincy and her team!   Quincy went 0-2 for the day and doesn’t qualify for state next week.  She wrestled hard.  She has improved so much this session.  

In her second match, she was winning 9-0.  She absolutely dominated this girl. But then she made a wrong move and got pinned.  It was a hard loss.  
Quincy’s wrestling season is over for this year.  She had a really good time, learned a lot, worked really hard, made some new friends and can’t wait til next time!  We are so very proud of her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment