Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Winding down, gearing up
















This is a week where we meet ourselves coming and going.  A week where I feel blessed to have a spouse who helps me with getting the stuff covered.   I am also thankful for one who is ok with text and brief conversations.  

I am also thankful that I get to spend my days with this little girl, and that she is extremely mellow.   She’s my best girl.  

This is the last week of Preston’s basketball season.  There will be sub-state next week, but Preston plays JV, so he will be wrapping things up.  Last night, he played at Anderson County.  He had a good game, and his team did win. I enjoyed going!  

Quincy is done with wrestling, but has been going to practice to help a girl who is an alternate for state.   Tonight, Jim attended the parent meeting for spring sports.  Last spring (and into the summer), as everything was cancelled, I continually checked my calendar, and felt like I was missing something.  That is because this is our life. Always going.  Always.   And I love this life, and our family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment