Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saige’s last field day









This is Saige’s last year at Overbrook school.  As such, yesterday was also her last field day.   I was trying to figure out how many fielddays we have gone to.  It is a lot!   I can’t honestly say that I was sad to go to this “last” one because I took Evie with me, which probably means I have a few more in my future!   Saige had a fun day!   I watched her class do the sponge races and the 3 legged race before I had to go drive my sped route.  Since her class walked across town to this event, then played all day, and then walked back, she was saying her feet hurt last night!   I noticed that although Colin and Spencer were at the house and we all stayed up chatting, she was fast asleep on the couch!   I love tired children!   

No comments:

Post a Comment