Tuesday, February 20, 2024

It’s a good day.

Madison passed her CDL driving test!  We are so very proud of her!   I guess, anyway, sometimes I am not sure driving a bus is that much fun.  But, it is a good opportunity to have a job where she can take the girls, where it is local, where as long as you show up and aren't naked, they don't really care what you wear, where although sometimes you are out in bad weather, mostly they call school off if it is truly terrible out, and where when the kids have a day off, so do you.  Not the worst gig in the world by far!  Plus, she set a goal, and reached it, and getting your CDL is not that easy.  Good job Madison!

Quincy was accepted into Wichita State.  She is almost sure she wants to attend college there....anything could change with her, at any time, however, she wants to get a degree in criminal justice, and do crime scene type work, and this school has a great program for that.  I am proud of her for taking care of the paperwork, and getting her ducks in a row.  She even talked to her brother about living in his basement...!  Now we wait to see how that works out! 



Since the girl's momma was taking her driving test, I got a morning to snuggle, although this one may be too busy to actually snuggle anymore!  She is busy!  She was helping me!  Evie was also helping me - and I had to laugh when Wrenley messed her pants and Evie asked me "what will we do?  Momma isn't here!"  Ummmm I have no idea, I have never changed a diaper before?  We managed!  

My family makes fun of me for being jumpy.  Today, as I was getting ready to drive the bus, this jumped out of the shower at me.  Yes, I jumped out of my skin!  Dang cat!


This dress was Mallory's when she was in kindergarten.  I have no idea why we still own it, but Evie was sure excited about it!  

As bad as the weather was in January, this month has been amazing!  I love the sunshine, warm days, and outside time!  Beautiful days make me happy!


Thank you to GG for driving Madison to the DMV and waiting for her to drive around!  
Wrenley was so busy while they were gone, she was absolutely exhausted when they got back!  :)  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment