Sunday, May 24, 2009

New News

Jim and I are happy to announce that we are going to add baby #7 to our family. We found out a few weeks ago. Today we told the kids, so it is only a matter of time before everyone in the universe knows! I wanted to scan the first sonogram photos, but I can't get the scanner to work, so I will have to do that later on. So far, everything looks good with our newest little blessing and we are very excited. Baby #7 is due on Christmas day.

Of course, this is a tie-breaker baby, so the boys are wanting a brother and the girls a sister. Time will tell I suppose! This also means that the house planning might have to take a front seat rather than a back one due to the space constraints in our current house. But my great grandma said it best when she said it is always easier to add a plate to your table than it is to take one away. Jim and I are just interested in getting a healthy baby and are of course praying that all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Hope!!!!
    I am so excited for you guys!
    Sending you hugs and prayers,
    Gayly

    ReplyDelete