Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just me and my girl

Mallory and Madison are at a slumber party. Colin is in Iowa with his wrestling coach watching the Olympic try-outs. Jim took Cameron and Preston fishing. That just leaves Quincy and me all alone at home. She has been keeping me entertained! We planted some flower seeds, took a bubble bath and read some books. Now she is singing and playing with all Preston's toys while he is not here to stop her!

We spent the afternoon at the city pool. (Grace, I still say it is too cold, but the kids swam for a couple of hours and didn't complain too much!) We then took care of the pigs, and then all the kids disappeared to the various events listed above. Quincy was pretty sad at first, but she is good now! I am enjoying the relative quiet and lack of being at the ballpark! I am also hoping that Colin had a great trip to Iowa, they left this morning around 5 am and won't return until late tonight sometime. He is staying the night with his friend, and we will pick him up tomorrow. I would venture to guess that he will be exhausted! Here's hoping he can sleep in the car on the way home! Anyhow, I think it was a great opportunity for him to get to go, and I am sure he will tell us all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment