Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Small update

Colin has a great time at the Olympic try-outs. He got to talk to several of the wrestlers, got some autographs, and learned all sorts of new moves! He told me a lot of details about how each wrestler did, how they won, and how fast some of them were. He was exhausted, but not grouchy, so that was nice!

I had a doctor appointment yesterday. #7 has a good strong heartrate at 169 beats per minute. Everything looks good and they told me that they would schedule my c-section already, which I declined to do. It just seemed too early to think about scheduling something! The kids have been "helping" us come up with names. So far, my favorite is Preston's suggestion of Power Ranger. I am pretty sure there won't be any others in the kindergarten class with that name!

No comments:

Post a Comment