Friday, June 12, 2009

Cameron's great adventure




My boys constantly talk about going to the creek at grandma's house, and going fishing. Last night Cameron spent the night with grandma and grandpa. Grandma decided that if they took the gator, they could spend some time at the creek, which thrilled my boy to death I am sure! Grandma took these photos of Cam's grand adventure! While they were there, he managed to catch 2 small fish - which I have been informed are coming to our house to live. The dog also managed to tree a coon, although he is not a coon dog! You will have to look closely to see the raccoon up in the branches! I am sure that I will never hear the end of this great time!

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to get a little peek into life at your house! Sounds like you are keeping busy... BTW, My house has ghosts too I think:)
    Blessings,
    Gayly

    ReplyDelete