Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I learned yesterday

1. A 3 pm doctor appointment does not mean that you will be welcomed into the doctor's office at 3 pm.

2. The magazines that you will be reading while waiting for your doctor are pretty much the same exact ones that you read the last time you were at the doctor's office.

3. My arm hair is more than one color.

4. The infield fly rule, is a fine rule if you are a major league ball player, but if you are a 13 year old girl, it was a made up rule by a horrible umpire, that will cause your team to lose, cause you undue stress and make your whole softball team cry.

5. Colin's baseball team can beat the boys from Osage City, even though those boys are 2 feet taller, 30 pounds heavier, and are already shaving at the age of 11.

6. Summer ball games cause me to not get to bed until well after midnight which means that my brain is a bit foggy and my arm hair is entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. I have always said that you should write a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a stupid rule mom!!!!!! if you arent going to call it untill after the ball is on the ground then why call it??? Ohh wait I know the ump is RETARDED duh. Your favorite daughter who checks your blog about daily...

    ReplyDelete