Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wild Wednesday

Colin's b-day cake, chocolate with chocolate frosting, served over chocolate ice cream. This is definitely my kid!


Craft day at Overbrook Library


The little ones attended Craft Day at the Library today. They made a ton of cool stuff. My favorite was the magnetic kites. Their favorite part was the snowcones at the end! This is the last day for summer story time. I think they enjoyed it! Of course, we will continue to visit our library, we love to read, and Preston is a movie junkie!



Colin had a good birthday I think. He got a new tent from Aunt Amy, so that will be handy for his sleepover on Friday night! He has invited 7 boys over for backyard camping. Some of them have to get up early for a swim meet, so I hope they will get at least some sleep! Our neighbors to the north are on vacation this week, so at least they won't be disturbing EVERYONE in the neighborhood!
I made Colin his special birthday dinner...most important part of the menu - watermelon. And steaks on the grill. While I was cooking the dinner, Madison baked the cookies for the Melvern Fair that we were donating for the 4-H cookie jar. We got those done and delivered just before a huge storm blew in. This caused Colin's ball game to be cancelled, so we have had a nice evening at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment