Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain

Yesterday, we were trapped indoors all day due to a misty, miserable, cold, rainy day. This made for a lot of sadness when ballgames were postponed. Since we haven't played that many games yet, we are still sad when we don't get to play! Quincy entertained herself by stealing the girl's makeup and giving herself a make over. She really loves to eat their lip gloss. This did not go over very well I might add! Whereas I generally enjoy a nice rainy day to do some baking and housecleaning, I must admit that I much prefer a sunny day when the kids are out of school!

The city pool opens this Saturday, the kids are very excited about this. Grandma filled her pool as well, but it has been too cold to swim (not that it would stop them from trying it, but mom said NO!).

We have finally completed all the paperwork and testing for Cameron's school next year. I am relieved to have this task finished, as it was a bit time consuming and cumbersome. Now all we have left to do is to pick out his elective courses. I believe his choice is to take Spanish, but I also believe it is because he thinks he can learn to curse in Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment