Thursday, February 17, 2011

100 days


Today was the 100th day of school. Preston was pretty excited about all the "100" projects that they did! He even remembered to take the 100 hat off when he went outside so it wouldn't blow away in the wind!







Colin had a basketball game tonight. These photos are from Monday night's game though. Courtesy of his friend's mom! He played pretty well tonight! There is one more game next week, and then jr. high basketball is over for this year.
Of course, we would never be without something to do, Mallory and Madison had their softball meeting today. They came home from school and promptly told me that they have to have a physical - by the end of next week...which I managed to schedule - but only after crying to the receptionist at our doctor's office! They then proceeded to tell me that there is a parent meeting, but they don't remember what the date is! So....when I don't show up, whose fault is it going to be?
Harper seems to be feeling much better. She even played today - and didn't force me to hold her all day! Actually, I prefer holding her to any part of the dam safety conference! I have watched grass grow and it was more exciting! But, I got a nice certificate to hang on my office wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment