Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Girls


Mallory and Madison were very pleased to spend the entire afternoon shopping (after eating lunch at Subway - they are cheap dates!). They spent a great deal of their birthday cash, got some new clothes, new make-up and who knows what else! They had a great day hanging out with their friends, and their super awesome mom who sat for hours and hours while they went into every single store in Lawrence (or at least it felt like it) luckily, Colin kept me entertained by texting me minutely about the things going on here at home! It actually wasn't that bad - since they are able to take themselves in and out of the stores and I don't have to go in!! And since it was 60 degrees, I was quite content to sit in the car, text Colin, watch the plethora of odd clothing choices, and just be alone for a while!
I am sad to report that Harper is not feeling better. Jim said she slept all day, and when I got home she just wanted me to sit and hold her, which is why I am still up baking treats for Cam's Valentines Day party tomorrow! Luckily he let me talk him into brownies with Valentines sprinkles on top - easy and quick! :) I really hope that she makes a speedy recovery because I have a conference in Topeka coming up this week and I don't see how I can get out of going! I hate to leave her when she is feeling gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment