Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quincy's party

 Quincy wanted a 'big girl party' with her friends for her birthday.  She wanted to take Kyle and Alex and her BFF to the movies.  I am so happy that my cousin moved back to town several years ago so that these cousins could grow up together!  Quincy loves them so much!  Jim braved going to see Brave and took all these kids with him.....well, except for Harper.  Harper has not learned to sit still or be quiet very well yet, as witnessed by the people who sat around us in church this morning!  I can't wait to hear all about it when they get home!
Speaking of church this morning, we are breaking in a new priest. He seems really great, and we like him a lot so far.  He is from Kenya.  I have to admit to having a moment of trepidation this morning as he broke out some sort of a shaker instrument and started dancing and singing in his native language.  My worry was not that he was untalented - he is awesome - I was worried about the kids flipping out!  But they didn't and it was a great performance.  I think we will be learning a lot from our new Father Anthony!

No comments:

Post a Comment