Saturday, January 19, 2013

CRC basketball

 Preston and Quincy started Carbondale Rec Basketball this morning.  We lucked out and they are on the same team!  Also good, their age group doesn't start until noon, so sleeping in is still possible! 
 Happy before the game, sad because we changed seats during the game.  HOW COULD WE CHANGE SEATS?  WHY DIDN'T WE THINK ABOUT HER FEELINGS?????  Never mind that the kids played on a different court than the one we had been sitting by.....NO changing seats!  EVER!




The coach wants to be called the Shockers.  I think Preston was not too excited about this, but he played pretty good anyhow!  Quincy was upset because at the end of the game the score board said 0 to 0, but their team scored a couple of baskets.  I tried to explain that in their age group, nobody keeps score.  She has too many older brothers for this to work in her mind!  What is the point of playing if nobody wins?  Ha ha!

Colin wrestled last night in Holton.  He did a great job.  He won 3 of his 4 matches.  I really had a lot of fun watching him. 

I picked up a rental van.  It is way, way too fancy and stresses me out because of all the buttons and gizmos.  My kids are having a blast riding around in all its fanciness though!  I hope they don't get too used to it, we won't be buying one like it.  I teased Jim today, saying we could get a 2013 van in the year 2023.  :) 

We are spending the rest of the weekend getting ready for the whole home inspection on Monday and trying to catch up laundry.  I swear it multiplies when we are not home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment