Saturday, January 26, 2013

Is it spring yet?

 If Harper can wear a stocking hat everywhere, then so can Saige!  Although, next time, maybe she should pick out one which Harper is less fond of!  :)

 Our new ride.  We got a check from the insurance company and had to turn in the rental van.  The kids were really, really sad....after all the seats were very soft and cushy and there were all sorts of cool buttons to push.  I was not sad, and am happy that a co-worker of Jim's sold us his wife's van.  The van has a few little quirks, but overall, seems to run pretty well.  We are working on getting the smoky smell out.  I think it will be good for now.  I still covet a big 12 passenger van.  Unfortunately, Jim does not!  :)  This van is definitely a boy, so we have named him Vincent Van-Go.  I hope that he does go for a long time!
 We got the new van just in time to go to more basketball games.  Preston and Quincy seem to be enjoying their little co-rec basketball team. 



 And Cameron, although he loves basketball, is a little discouraged that his team has not been doing better.  They have had some pretty severe losses. 
 Mallory went with me this week, and she took these photos with her cell phone.  I am not completely sold on cell phone photography, but I was pleased that there are no photos of referee's butts this time! 
Colin wrestled this week in 2 duals.  He is doing pretty well, and is having a ton of fun. 

I have decided that the cold weather can go ahead and head back north where it belongs.  I am done with the cold.  I suppose it has been fairly nice, but I am still tired of feeling cold.  Spring should be getting here any day now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment