Thursday, January 31, 2013

Senior Night at Wresting

 It was Senior Night on the Trail.  Colin wrestled really well, even got his first Varsity Pin!  We were super excited.  I like the above photo, because you can see all of us sitting in the stands if you look close.  (Colin is the guy in blue).
 Madison and her friend took photos for me tonight.  They did great!



 We are super proud of Colin!  He is doing an awesome job!
 Cam had a basketball game tonight, but I didn't get to go because I had to set up a potato bar for the girls band, so I just stayed to watch Colin wrestle.  Jim went over to watch Cam.  Their team took another hit.
 My mom stopped by today to deliver some of the potatoes that we had to bake for the band potato bar....she helped me bake them because I had a lot to bake and, sadly, only one oven!  Saige confiscated her gloves!  She is such a little turkey!  Thanks for the baking help grandma!  :)

We had the VA appraisal on the house today.  We don't really know how it went, as they didn't give us a report today, but it is the getting close to the last official hoop to jump through on the house sale.  The inspections are mostly done and looking pretty good.  We are starting to think this deal may go through.  We think we found a house to rent for a while...not a small job considering how many people have to live in the rental house!  Not to mention that there just aren't all that many rental properties in Overbrook.  I feel some relief in knowing that we now have a bit of a plan!  Homelessness is just not for cold wimps like myself!  We still have a ways to go though, with not closing until early March, I am still not holding my breath!  

No comments:

Post a Comment