Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy birthday Colin!

Colin turned 17 years old today!   
I would like to say we had a nice celebration with him but that didn't happen.  He got up, took care of his job, and then went to schlitterbaun water park with Cameron, Jodi, and his cousin Zack.  All he wanted to do for his birthday was go on the world's tallest water slide.  I have to say, I have driven by that thing on the highway and there is no way I would ride it!   He and Cameron both had the same report of "meh". They both said the wait was way too long for 20 seconds of ride time.  
Anyhow we are very proud of Colin.  He is growing up too quickly into an incredibly responsible and talented young man. I promise I will make your birthday dinner Friday!  Happy birthday Colin!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment