Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer league basketball

Cameron had his first games tonight for summer league.   His team did a pretty good job and Cameron played really well.  
I even got a photo of this nice shot that he made.  
I like the fast games....20 minute halves no clock stopping unless there is a timeout. And they don't take foul shots, you just get the points for them.   The games are fast paced and fun to watch. 
Cameron is #00.

The night was pretty interesting.  The lights went out twice due to severe storms that rolled through.  When the game ended, it was pouring.  On a normal day, I would have waited it out, but 24 highway was close to flooded when we got there, so I was worried that if we waited we would be stranded.  It took me 2 hours to make the 50 minute drive.  Flooding, trees down, and torrential rain made the journey slow.  I am happy to be home!   

No comments:

Post a Comment