Sunday, January 31, 2016

A couple more.


Quincy had a game this "prevening".  She played really well.   Her team won by 1.  It was a good game. 
She is good at hustling. I am proud of her trying hard to learn plays.  
Harper's class is getting ready to celebrate 100 days of school.  As her homework this weekend, she was to decorate her 100 day cape.  The school provided the "cape" which I believe was a cut apart plastic table cloth.  We could attach 100 of whatever she wanted to it and send it back.  I was not convinced that thin plastic would hold much if we glued stuff, so we went with stickers.  Harper wanted 100 cat stickers.  Dollar general had owls, cardinals, and foxes.  She ended up with rainbow animals!  She would not let me help.  She spent 2 hours counting and sticking 100 stickers on this.  She loves it!  
I love this kid.  She was so serious about having homework and even had Mallory double check her counting. She did perfect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment