Saturday, January 2, 2016

New year more adventures

Colin and Cameron went to Memphis with my cousin Travis. They went to watch the Cats play in the Liberty Bowl.  
I got several texts with photos of them in first the Bass Pro Shop in Springfield, and then a Bass Pro Shop in Memphis. The Memphis one is shaped like a pyramid.  The boys said it was amazing.  
I admit that while this is a nice photo of Cameron on top of the Bass Pro in Memphis, I was worried that Cameron would try tight roping the railing and Colin would encourage it.  It sounded like they had a lot of fun.  They are traveling back tonight and I will be interested to hear about their adventures. 
Yesterday, I was blessed to have a visit from my friend Grace and her family.  I was excited to see them!  My Godson made me the neatest wall hanging.  He is very talented.  Thank you to Stanley!  I love this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment