Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Just a few things

Sometimes I don't notice how much these 2 clowns look alike.  Sunday I went to a parent meeting and when I got home they had both taken a bath but not combed their hair.  They looked identical. It was frightening.  
The little girls make a big deal out of "girly girls wear pink" and saying they don't like pink.  I love pink and I think they just say it to tease me.  I took a photo of the most beautiful sunset the other night. I pointed out to them that God must love pink because he uses it to make beautiful moments.  They all stared at me like I am insane.  
Monday night, Quincy (#6) had a game.  She played really well.  We got a kick out of her story about having to guard the "beast."  
Tonight, Cameron had a game at Silver Lake. I had to go after my dentist appointment and didn't know how long it would take to get there from Lawrence.  Saige and I ended up being quite a bit early.  We killed a little time at the playground.  She had fun but it was a lot colder than I originally thought. 

Cameron (#00) had a great game.  He is really improving with every game and it is fun to watch him.  His team didn't win tonight but I was proud of Cameron's effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment