Sunday, April 17, 2016

New kids

Today we got Saige and Harper a couple of goats to show in open class this summer.  Harper got a hornless boer goat doeling who she named "Shadow."   Saige picked a light headed boer who she decided to call "Princess Rainbow Cake Ice cream Police car."   I wish I had Preston's reaction to her name choice on video.  It was hilarious.  
We hope these 2 will be great additions to the herd.  
Because I don't have enough gray hairs, Jim has been teaching Preston and Quincy some mower driving.  They love the idea.  I love the idea of someone being enthusiastic about mowing, but......
My goal of building a Curley proof pen has not been met. At this point, I am wondering if she is half deer.  She jumps like one!  She does love her Preston !  

No comments:

Post a Comment