Tuesday, April 12, 2016

This one

This little girl is a character.  Some times I hear her say stuff that cracks me up.  
Like yesterday when she lost some toy. I told her she should look for it.  She said "I am looking for it....because I told you it's gone and now you have to find it!"

Or this morning when she got in trouble for turning off the bathroom light when Harper was still brushing her teeth and she first said "well I just wanted to see if Harper glows in the dark!" And when that didn't work she followed it up with "dad said when you leave the room you always turn off the lights."  Jim did say that.  

And upon finding her in my bed and asking her why she was there...."dad was really scared!l" 

And upon being scolded for breaking stuff and getting a lecture about taking care of things she replied "but mom, I take care of dad every day!"  

I over heard her asking Harper if we could get a new dog.  "Blitz is broken....she doesn't do anything I tell her."   With that reasoning, I guess Saige is broken as well!  

We have been in the process of getting her signed up for preschool next year. The house is going to be so quiet when she's not here to keep things in order.  Pity the teacher! 

No comments:

Post a Comment