Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Track photos 


Cameron had a track meet at Osage City yesterday. I got to drive the bus and watch.  It was a nice day and I enjoyed it!  Cameron participated in pole vault and triple jump.   My friend Adreinne came over to watch.   We were cracking up at this kid.  He is such a mess. He was doing lunges in his too small shorts.  Putting on a show for his "fan club."   Doing ridiculous exercises to 'warm up.'   Next thing we know, all the pole vaulters are doing it with him.   Completely ridiculous how this kid befriends everyone and gets them to act like fools.  Pole vault is a difficult event.  He does a good job!   Yesterday he placed 6th.

I had never really seen Cameron triple jump before.  I'm not sure we will ever see it again!

When I was about 10 years old, I decided I wanted to try the photography project in 4-H.  My mom was supportive and bought me a 35mm camera which I loved.  I took hundreds of pictures that were of mediocre quality.  My mom probably had second thoughts when she was constantly having to have film developed.  Digital photography is my dream come true!  I literally took hundreds of pictures yesterday.  All of mediocre quality.  It sure makes me happy though.  I love still photos.  Even bad photos make me happy! Lucky for Jim film development is a thing of the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment