Monday, April 23, 2018

Saving a few 

We have had a "few" things going on lately.  I had more pictures that I didn't want to lose that didn't get thrown on the first posts.  Cameron and Kailey at promenade.  They just look so happy and gorgeous!  

Colin sold his Honda and bought a Porsche.  It is a pretty little car and an antique!   I am not clear on if he is keeping it or re-selling it at this point.   He came home to show us and gave all the kids rides!   It makes me so happy that he stops by now and then and stirs the kids up.  

Harper's RE teacher posted some pictures and I love them but for some reason, they would not allow me to download so I had to take pictures of the pictures.  I will put my tech guy on it (as soon as Jim has a free moment).   For now, I just didn't want to lose them.  They are really good shots.  

I especially love this one of Saige hugging Father Larry.  He is such a neat priest.  We really like him.  

We have officially started the summer schedule.   Quincy had her first softball practice tonight, Preston plays his first baseball games this week.  Harper has her first practice later this week.  Added into the end of the school year programs, final achievement nights, planning for graduation, finishing track season and just the normal life things and we are only looking at one day at a time or it gets too overwhelming.  Luckily, there are only 16 more days of school!  

No comments:

Post a Comment