Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Mid-week procrastination

We have a couple of very large, detail heavy, I-so-don't-want-to-do-this projects at work right now.  I am not feeling very detail oriented this morning, so I am taking a small break to upload some cute photos because, hey- once in a while you just need a moment.  
Cameron, Lauren, and Cameron's fearless roommates took a trip to Oklahoma over the weekend to watch the KSU game.  It was not a good day to go watch KSU, but I think they had fun anyway!   


Cameron kept me updated on their trip by sending me funny videos and a few photos.  There was a very long rain delay, and KSU got clobbered.  On their way home he sent a video telling me that the OSU fans were really mean to him.  Ha!  Maybe they didn't appreciate his KSU spirit?  I do love his spirit, and am so happy he sends me pictures!  He is a super good son.

One of my other super good sons is in Kansas City this week at Lineman Boot Camp.  I am not sure exactly what that is, but I understand that it is hard but fun.  Colin told me it reminded him of the hard wrestling practice days, where you just wear yourself out physically, but keep going because everyone is going through the same thing.  My understanding is that if he does well at the boot camp, he will be given an opportunity to pick his location for working in the company.  We know that upon her graduation, Spencer already has a job in Wichita, so I assume his goal is someplace in that area.  I am ok with the Wichita area, I have friends and family in that area, so we are familiar with the drive, and I can easily make it down to visit.  :)  I might be jumping the gun - one just never knows!

Can't go a day without a picture of my sweet grandkid!  She is the sweetest little thing.  She is starting to be really busy.  Holding her will absolutely entail having to dislodge your hair, glasses, necklaces, shirt, and forget it if you have food- she wants a bite too!  I love her so much!  She is amazing!

The girls decided to keep this kitten.  He is the cutest little thing.  His name is Jerry Trainor.  Honestly, I like him as much as the girls do!

I have noticed that Mallory shows up a few times a week.  She says it is to see her puppy, but I also notice that it isn't the puppy who gets the most attention from her!  

Speaking of puppies, these are now 2 weeks old.  We have 4 of them spoken for with a possible 5th being sold as well.  I noticed that Blitz is not as attentive to them as she was to her first litter.  They are growing and are super sweet though.  I think this will be our last litter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment