Monday, October 21, 2019

Sunday funday

A couple of weeks ago, I told Quincy I would take her and Landrie to the exotic animal auction in Yates Center.  When the date rolled around, the weekend was crazy and we just didn't make it.  So I promised them we would go to Clay Center.  Quincy had her eyes on a tortoise she thought she needed.  We loaded up early and headed out.  It was an awesomely fun day, but the tortoises sold for a lot more money than we wanted to spend.  Luckily, Quincy's wasn't too heartbroken.  I was a little bit sad that I had no way to get a llama home, because a couple of them sold really cheap!  Jim was not sad that I didn't take a trailer.  We need to make a note of this day, because we left an auction empty handed!  

On the way home, we stopped off to see Cameron.  Unfortunately, he didn't get off work as early as he thought he would be, so we had to go see him at the Texas Roadhouse.  He was happy to see us, even if it was only for a few minutes.  OK....so the happiness might have been because we brought him a box of corndogs, but we will take it!  
I do love me some Cameron!  And auctions!  It was a great day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment