Sunday, January 24, 2021

And again











The weekend came and went too fast again.  I was secretly hoping for a snow day tomorrow, but it’s not looking as promising as it did earlier in the weekend.  Saige is excited to return to school. She would be the only  one here disappointed by a snow day.  

We had a nice Sunday dinner, including a great parfait for Andrew’s birthday.  It was fun to celebrate with him.  

Cameron had been substitute teaching.  I got a huge kick out of him sending me text photos of the apology notes he got from a group of 4th grade students who apparently were not well behaved for him.    


Lauren sent me some pictures of her new baby.  She knows how much I enjoy pictures and dogs I think!  I love this girl’s sweet face. I can’t wait to meet her!  

It is a tie between Carlos and Evie on who loves Daisy Paige more!  Daisy needed a nap after all having all these playmates!  

Carlos is also worn out from his adventures!
It never lasts.   I want a do-over!   

No comments:

Post a Comment