Sunday, January 10, 2021

I don’t get paid to think




















Back when Colin and Cameron were in high school together, Colin wrestled and Cameron played basketball.  Their stuff was always on the same nights and Jim and I were left to divide and conquer all the time. And I hated it because it meant I was always missing one of their things.  But we survived, and when Colin graduated, I thought whew!  We won’t ever have to deal with that again!   Yes.  I know.  I don’t get paid to think.  ;) Preston’s team lost and it wasn’t a very fun game, which means I wasn’t paid to think, but I was happy to get paid to watch!  
Friday night, Preston had a basketball game at Burlington. I drove the bus, so they meant Jim was on wrestling duty.  Truth be told, Jim loves wrestling and had no issues with his assignment.  Quincy had a good night and even had a pin. Jim was even amazing and took photos and video.   I’m starting to get to him.  

Saturday, Quincy wrestled at a pretty big super dual.  She didn’t have many women in her weight class, so she had to wrestle a couple who were heavier.   She had a tough day, but came out smiling.  I saw a her take a couple pretty wicked cross faces!   Still smiling.  She is definitely having fun, which makes me happy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment